- The curriculum at Mansfield Seventh-Day Adventist School is rigorous, engaging, and hands-on.
- Our classes include an integrated language arts program, service learning opportunities, and STEM initiatives such as Lego robotics and film-making.
- We teach the same subjects that are taught in the public schools, including special classes such as physical education, art, music, and technology.
- We take learning beyond the school grounds through participation in outdoor education camp, robotics events, spelling and geography bees, and performance in a yearly music festival, as well as class field trips.
- In addition to daily worship and Bible classes, the teaching of Christian values and character can be found throughout our school’s curriculum.